Thursday 27 February 2014

Big savvy sketch/ wet n wild!!

Well I have just returned from an amazing 5 night health retreat. I spent my time working out, eating healthy, having spa treaments, sleeping and scrapping! I got 4 layouts done in 5 nights. And with limited supplies- I was really pleased with that.

This layouts is for the "big savvy sketch" @ scrapbook savvy
I rotated the sketch. And used 2 photos instead of one.
We recently had a fun day at Wet n wild sydney. Photos are selfies of my daughter and I  at Wet n Wild : )


















































Products used:
American crafts card stick and patterned paper
Jillibean soup alphas
Heidi swap stickers
Motex tape writer
Shimmerz shimmeringz 
Typo Wasi tape
Freckled fawn chipboard
Urban artist template
My minds eye enamel dots and sticker
Studio calico wood veneer stars
Rhinestone stripes
Dlish scraps resin flowers and chevron bag
Water colour paints
Nail polish
Sharpie
Texture paste 
3d foam tape

TFL
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment