Sunday 12 May 2013

Nearly a smile?

I created this layout for Vicki's catch phrase challenge over at the SBT50 cyber crop that just finished.
I'm not too happy with the end result. I added too much to it and messed up my paint work and it looks too messy.
But I do like the colours : )




Full of layers, it's a really heavy layout.


Notice the gorgeous bottle caps from Ah Scrap!





Products used:
Bo Bunny patterned paper
Sassafras patterned paper
My minds eye patterned paper
Authentique patterned paper
Prima chipboard,lace, twister, flower and alphas
American crafts alphas
Manor house creations flowers
Ah Scrap bottle caps
Burdy's handmade embellies flower
D-lish scraps washi tape, flower and lace
Eye candy magic button
Rainbow splendour pinwheel
Vintage doilies
Acrylic paints
Craft feathers
Helmer's scrap dots

TFL xo


3 comments:

  1. Oh, don't be disappointed, I love this one! It's funny how we can be so hard on ourselves isn't it!! Loving all the embellies - especially the RBS pinwheel there! Makes my heart happy to see them on such a gorgeous page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! I love this photo of your little Miss Sarah! She looks so grown up. I think you should be really happy with the layout too! Its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete