Thursday 16 May 2013

Me at 30


The "life in full colour" cyber crop has started over at Scrapbooking Top 50.

And the challenge that I set is based on an "After 5" colour scheme.

This is the inspiration pic:


and this is the challenge criteria:

scrap using the colour scheme:
Black, red and white/cream
AND include either flowers or bling (or both) as your additional criteria.



Here is my example layout, I pulled apart a chandelier earring for my bling. The photo is of me two months ago when I turned 30.




Notice the gorgeous Ah Scrap goodies, Clear Cuts doily, which I coloured black with acrylic paint, fabric button and kraft doily which I cut in half. 
Get your own gorgeous Ah Scrap goodies here.









































Products used:

American crafts cardstock and patterned paper
Prima alphas , flower and mask
Shimmerz colouringz
Equip headband
Equip earring
Ah Scrap clear cuts doily, button andKraft doily
D-lish scraps washi tape and flower
Craft wire
Gesso
acrylic paint
3d foam tape
Sharpie

TFL xo

5 comments:

  1. Great little grouping on the side...love the doodling around the edge of the page, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Sarah! I am always in awe of your creations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' fab Sarah! And happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete