Sunday 28 April 2013

Nanna's girls

Happy Monday to you all.

I created this layout last night for Ant's challenge over at the SBT50 cyber crop that just finished.
It came together really quickly for me- 1.5 hours.

The challenge was to use chipboard, twine and buttons on your layout.
But all 3 of the items had to be altered in some way.

So my daughter and i went shopping today for new nail polishes. I added them to the drawer at home and saw all the old unwanted colours there. So I put them to use on my layout.

My layout has a red, pink and a white french polish on there  : )


I altered my chipboard with red and french manicure nail polishes!
I altered 2 buttons with pink nail polish
I pulled apart some craft twine and dipped in gold paint and added nail polish drips.








Notice the gorgeous Ah Scrap pinwheel and Bottle cap on there : ) Get your own Ah Scrap goodies in the next sale, Wednesday 8th May, 7;30 Pm on the Ah Scrap blog.





Products used:

American crafts card stock
Kaiser patterned paper
2 Crafty chipboard
Basic grey alphas
Prima twister
Ah Scrap pinwheel and bottle cap
D-lish scraps washi tapes
Annas craft cupboard pearls
Buttons
Fabric scraps
Acrylic paints
Nail polishes
Helmers scrap dots

TFL xo

2 comments:

  1. Cool this looks super Sarah! I should use some of my nail polishes, it looks great and I certainly never get round to using it for it's intended purpose. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!! Love how you have used nail polish!

    ReplyDelete