Monday 11 February 2013

Always stop to smell the roses?/ February SBT50 Cyber Crop Challenge

There are super fun challenges and great prizes up for grabs.



Inspired by the TV dating show- "Perfect match" : )

The challenge is to pick 2 items from my "perfect match" Table below and include them on your layout.
The catch is that the items must be from the same horizontal or vertical line.

Here is the table I made for the challenge.


I'd love to see you all play along with my challenge and the others too.
Come and join in the fun here.



Here is my example layout using my perfect match of Chevron and Ink.

Notice the gorgeous felt Butterfly and bottle cap from Ah Scrap


Products used:
Basic grey patterned paper
American crafts patterned paper
Prima alphas and twister
Kaiser bling
Tattered angels glimmer mist
Stayz on ink
Manor house creations flowers
Ah Scrap bottle cap and butterfly
D-lish Scraps washi tape
Acrylic paints
Helmer's scrap dots







 TFL
Sarah x



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah. I am running short of time lately and totally missed the Date Night chat on Monday. :( Had a quick look at the challenges today and they look amazing. Will try to get at least one done. Your layout is stunning! Gorgeous photo and I love the colours and techniques. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marelize. I hope you get a chance to do some of the challenges. It would be great to see your wonderful work in the gallery x

      Delete