Sunday 17 February 2013

2013 Colour run/ Vicki's date night cyber challenge

I took part in the MS Colour run last month.
It was so much fun and I got a stack of awesome photos to scrap- Yipee!

This was a quick and easy layout for me. Don't you love those!

The layout is for Vicki's date night challenge over at the SBT50 Date night cyber crop.

Her challenge is themed around movies dates.

I picked the genre of drama- the criteria is "clean with a dramatic splash of colour"

Since dramatic splashing of colour is my thing at the moment I picked the drama category.

However I did find the "clean" aspect a challenge as I tend to have busier layouts.

Anyway here's my take on the challenge.



Notice the 2 gorgeous Ah Scrap goodies I have used on there, a purple dotty button and purple flower wheel. Get your own Ah Scrap goodies here







Products used:

The Scrap cake patterned paper
D-lish Scraps washi tape
Acrylic paints
Gesso
Ah Scrap embellishments


TFL
Sarah x


2 comments: