Wednesday 2 January 2013

Lachlan's 1st birthday in Heaven.

Happy new year to you all!
I hope you had a Merry Christmas and that 2013 is a fabulous year for you.
December was a hectic month for us.
But we have just returned from a week holiday, camping, it was a nice way to unwind after the silly season.

Just after Christmas was our Angel Son Lachlan's first birthday in Heaven.
We were away for it so we couldn't go to the cemetery but my family and one of my besties did for me.
At the beach we were camping at we released some balloons and had some cake with the inlaws to remember my little man and his first birthday. It was a sad but lovely day.

Here is some photos of the cemetery and how gorgeous his grave looked on the day. My family and friends are the best : )




TFL xo

2 comments: