Friday 13 July 2012

Another purpose for your alphas

Yet another blog post from me today. I told you I was playing catch up : )

Our "Easy as ABC" is still happening over at  SBT50.
The challenge I have set is all about alphas and the many out of the ordinary purposes for them! A great challenge for using up those pesky left over alphabets. I would love to see some of you pop on over here and give my challenge a go.










Products used:
My minds eye patterned paper
Sassafras, american crafts and pink paislee alphas
Dusty attic chipboard
Prima flowers
Kaiser acrylic paint
D-lish scraps washi tape
Rainbour splendour pinwheel and windmill
ScrAp this felt bloom
Charm's creations page runner
Pretty paper petals rolled felt flower
Greatest view birthday badge
Twine
3D foam tape
Helmer's scrap dots

TFL xo

No comments:

Post a Comment